Monday 9 July 2012

the nail file

Ombre Marble Effect

I found this blog with a nail art design, i cant find the blog again so i dont know the name of it. she had painted her nails for the 4th july in a tie dye effect in white, red and blue.

I tried it and failed... but I managed to turn it around and this is what i got from it, lol. I thought they looked ok.


It got a bit messy.

You Will Need:
                                   

. 3 Nail Colours
I'm using Revlon 050 white on white, Models own Np031 feeling blue and Barry M 272 ( the colour don't seem to have a name, but its a pink shade )
. Toothpicks

Step 1


Paint your nails in your chosen base colour. I have used Revlon 050 white on white. I only did one coat.


Step 2



Now with all three colours blob onto your nail randomly. Do one nail at a time. I kept my design with white mainly at the bottom.

Step3
Then while the nail is still wet swirl the colours together using a tooth pick or a pin to create the marbled effect. If you layer the colours as i did will create the ombre effect.




Have Fun With It!!!
I'd be happy to hear what you think
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment