Wednesday 20 June 2012

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream...


Yesterday I bought the new Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream. I have been blown away by it, I mean it really does work! It gives you a instant fresh faced glow without looking all made up. Its lightweight and smoothes on effortlessly, no marks and no caking. I hate that feeling of full make-up on my face on a hot day, and today it sat on my skin perefctly, I really didnt feel like I had anything on. Another great thing is that its a water based gel formula meaning its oil-free with 8 in 1 benefits all in one step...

1. Creates a natural glow
2. Compliments skin tone
3. SPF30 UV protection
4. Hydrates all day
5. Blurs imperfections
6. Oil-free, non greasy
7. Looks visibly smooth
8. Feels fresh.

I agree that all 8 really do work. You dont even use alot, just smooth a thin layer over the skin and it can be used with or without your moisturiser. Its not a foundation, but more than just a moisturiser.
Click on the link below for product info.

At the moment, maybelline are given away free samples of Dream Fresh BB Cream. The link below takes you straight to the website, if you are intrested.
http://www.maybelline.co.uk/bbsample


before


Put a bit too much on.


After.

I know the light aint perfect in these pics, but i thought this would give you more of idea. The after picture still looks a bit wet.

xxx

1 comment: